Thesis topics Hearing Technology 2019-2020
- Binaural unmasking models for future hearing aids
- Computational Modeling of Speech Processing in Normal and Impaired Hearing
- Computational Modeling of Speech Processing in Normal and Impaired Hearing (Eng. Phys.)
- DNN for making sense of cocktail party babble.
- Evaluation of real-time and machine-learning based speech algoritms for augmented hearing
- Sensitivity to the fundamental frequency of natural speech in young and older normal-hearing subjects
- Testing the sensitivity of the hearing system to amplitude-modulated sounds using a biophysically-inspired model